Corporate Travel Management & More
Based in Vancouver, Canada
VIP Travel was founded humbly with one corporate account in 1989 but now manages corporations from almost all sectors including many TSX listed corporations. In an increasingly competitive business world, it is important to function in an environment where costs are under control and your business travel budget is maximized to the full.
We currently manage a full array of corporations, both private and public. Their profile ranges from one or two person consulting firms to multi-nationals with offices across the globe. For example, one of our largest clients has a head office in Toronto, with additional offices in Vancouver, Calgary, London, UK and Detroit. Their spend ranges from cheapest tango fares for short hauls to business class flight passes to Europe.
VIP – Taking care of your Travelers from Start to Finish
Our service, backed by the latest technology such as remote cloud servers, that is built to match your company’s traveler’s individual lifestyle.
Proactive Travel Management
Communication through mobiles keeps your traveler informed and always connected. System automatically delivers notifications such as check in is now available to flight delays. Our travel system constantly monitors world travel events.
Our corporate accounts get preferred discounted pricing between 3% to 10% together with other amenities such as lounge passes. Please complete the enquiry form or email us: email@example.com and start saving today. The self serve portal VIP will create comes with NO SERVICE FEES and yet we will support and changes and cancellations.
VIP Travel’s Competitive Advantage
VIP is independent without any encumbrances of franchise fees or high street or mall rent.
VIP Travel’s President is a former investment banker with extensive business travel experience of his own and hence understands road warriors better than most.
VIP Travel is large enough to have access to the best negotiated airline, hotel and car rental rates.
What really sets us apart from our competitors is our personal touch and our 24/7 availability – it allows our clients to focus on their business knowing we have their back in case of any changes – planned, weather related or miss-connections due to flight delay – our clients really enjoy that!!
VIP offers Rolls Royce of self booking engines!
The best kind of travel companion anticipates your needs along the way. As you head off to your destination, they have an eye on the little things. Your reward numbers. Seat preferences. Gate information. You’ll find that kind of specialized attention with this system. It’s designed to make the business travel experience better.
Travel content is delivered based on defined corporate policies and individual traveler preferences. Not only do employees find it easier to book travel, but it’s all within policy. This means your organization maintains peace of mind. Concur delivers immediate visibility into policy compliance and enterprise-wide travel spending.
Our Client Management Process
We build our processes around your company’s travel requirements and we thrive on providing tailored solutions that result in guaranteed savings.
Our Services include but not limited to the following:
- Assist in Travel Policy Preparation – Ask us for samples!
- In-Plant experience for large and busy corporate accounts
- Self booking system for air, hotels and cars “Concur” is available – ask for details
- Exclusive Preferred Rates and Amenities with major hotel chains such as Fairmont, Sutton Place, Sheraton Wall Centre and savings of up to 25% across Sandman Hotels’ Canada-wide network
- Detailed Knowledge of Flight Passes – offered only if applicable
- Flight Charters – experience in taking a whole plane from Toronto to Omaha for Berkshire Hathaway AGM
- Negotiate and implement a full buy of a hotel
- Detailed Analysis of Travel Spend and Recommendations
- Complimentary Monthly Management Reports
- Complimentary Credit card reconciliation reports
- We Participate and contribute to your Corporate Golf Tourneys
- Events & Incentive Travel Planning – both land and on Ship
- Senior Management and Strategic Partner Retreats – ask us for ideas!
- Bilingual Dedicated Consultants – English, French, Spanish, Punjabi, Russian